Continuing on with searching for gatherings that go deeper into the soul, comes Veda MeLA: a celebration of yoga and vedic arts.
Veda MeLA is a unique celebration of the massive modern emergence of arts and sciences inspired by the Vedas. Blossoming in the cultural hub of Downtown Los Angeles, Veda MeLA creates an unparalleled educational, inspirational, and safe space for the burgeoning subculture of Yogis and Vedic enthusiasts to explore, learn, and grow on every level.
Vedas (noun; plural): The most ancient Hindu scriptures from the Vedic period in India; written in early Sanskrit and containing philosophy and guidance on ritual.
Mela (noun; Sanskrit): A meeting, an assembly, a cultural fair, a spiritual gathering.
- Globally-celebrated speakers, authors, yogi(ni)s, and social change activists
- Beyond-introductory topics in Yoga, Ayurveda, Jyotish, Vastu, Mantra, Meditation, and Yantra
- In-depth 1.25-hour workshops and yoga classes
- 3-hour immersions with master teachers
- A schedule that supports ease in the experience
- Open concerts during workshop breaks
- An energetically-aligned and beautiful venue
- 100% of net profit from our incredible fundraising events go directly to YogaGivesBack and Mother Om Mission!
Here are the great food options at Veda MeLA:
Packaged Food, Drinks, and Goods:
Spread the Love
Essential Living Foods
I can’t wait to check out this gathering, as I know it will be an experience I won’t forget. Multiple ticket options are available online, so don’t miss out and come join me!